News & Events
RECRUITMENT FRAUD WARNING
It has come to our attention that various individuals and organizations have contacted people offering false employment opportunities with SIA PharmIdea. The PharmIdea name, logo and corporate information is featured on the documentation without authority.
Such scams are fraudulent and intended to steal money from the victims. We are taking this matter extremely seriously and are currently working with the appropriate legal authorities to stop such fraudulent schemes. By making you aware of this, we hope to avoid and ultimately stop victims falling for this scam.
Please pay your attention to these important details when you receive job offer:
1) PharmIdea does not have branches and subsidiaries outside Latvia and employees are recruited only in Latvia.
2) The official Pharmidea recruitment email address is firstname.lastname@example.org If you have received a job offer from an e-mail address with a different domain name than @pharmidea.lv, be sure that it is false.
3) Board member Radik Nasybullin is not an HR manager and does not participate in the recruitment process.
4) We never ask for money transfers or payments from applicants to secure a job as an employee or as a contractor.
5) If in doubt, please check PharmIdea website. All legitimate information regarding career opportunities with PharmIdea can always be found on our website at http://www.pharmidea.lv/career/
What Should You Do
1) Save messages from the perpetrator for further investigation if necessary. Save the original subject line, complete headers and complete message content.
2) We would also advise you to contact your local police or legal authority and provide them with all information you may have from the senders.
1) Disclose your personal or financial details to anyone you do not know.
2) Make any payments under any circumstances.
3) Engage in further communication if you believe the communication may be fraudulent.